Saturday, November 28, 2009

You Don't Have To

Sometimes I say the wrong words
Sometimes you're unsatisfied
Too often I leave you crying
Too often you're not by my side

Sometimes you want me to hold you
Others you cringe when I try
I know that no man is perfect
But there are those closer than I

You tell me you know I'm what you're looking for
You tell me you'll give me all that you have in store
But every time I go to walk out the door
You don't say you love me anymore

When we're good it shows I'm fated
To ever be stuck on you
But when we're fighting I hate it
Please just don't tell me we're through

You tell me you know I'm what you're looking for
You tell me you'll give me all that you have in store
But every time I go to walk out the door
You don't say you love me anymore

(break)

You tell me you know I'm what you're looking for
You tell me you'll give me all that you have in store
But every time I go to walk out the door
You don't say you love me anymore

'Cause it's in your smile in your eyes in everything you do
It's in the way I'm undeniably smitten by you
It's in the way you said that love makes you soar
You don't have to say one word more

No comments:

Post a Comment