Saturday, November 28, 2009

In the Gardens of Tuileries

Too much time spent surviving
To remember how living's done
Too much deep sea diving
Trying to avoid the burning rays of the sun

But I am a movie star
Hollywood waits on my last hanging word
But I drive a freshly detailed sports car
And mine is the slickest voice you've ever heard

Too much time spent wishing
Scars and pills out of existence
Too much turning and twisting
Square pegs through circular holes in resistance

But I am a movie star
Hollywood waits on my last hanging word
But I drive a freshly detailed sports car
And mine is the slickest voice you've ever heard

Like a train it hit me
In the Gardens of Tuileries
The real me is flawed
And I am alive

I am alive
I am alive
I am alive

No comments:

Post a Comment